Translation/Interpretation

Another element of the blog is the posting related to my translation/interpretation activities.

This includes column postings exploring translation/interpretation technicality or seeking helps/opinions concerning some specific topics.

Ever since I started translation/interpretation back in 12 years, I've been self-taught with respect to the translation/interpretation, seeking resources mainly from the books commercially available and from the Internet as required, while cumulating experiences in on-the-job, tried-and-true practices over the entire career.

I commenced to offer truly commercial or paid services when I was hired on the location in the US at a language service company, and eventually became a freelancer after working as an interpreter for a company in Japan.

Well it started off as a source of little pocket money to check out some concerts, and is full-fledged in the fields ranging from musical/entertainment-oriented materials to legal, financial, ecological, and some medical fields to be offered to the clients including numbers of ministers in and out of Japan. While it is of my greatest pleasure to be accredited to the point where my linguistic ability represents the National Governments of numbers of countries in such occasions as UN conference or general meetings, I've always been on an intensive challenge to meet the requirements of those clients.

If I were to live twice, I would attend another educational institution for a systematic study in the art of translation/interpretation, but I spent all the learning opportunities for my music and law as my parents required. In other words, time is up, and I am up and running!!

All in all, I would like to have an opprtunity to share experineces with other professionals in the field through these postings.

If you are in the field or really good at English drafting, please kindly share your opinions here in the posting.

Thank you in advance for sharing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KORG Trinity Pro with HDR Option/ ROLAND PCR-M80

Yamaha Melodion