1991 Fender Custom Shop 57 Stratocaster Mod. by Guitar Violence

This heavy mod Fender Custom Shop Strat has been my main guitar for quite a long time.

It's just that I invested too much on this cat to take it with me everywhere I gig.

I mean, I would not be able to reconstruct in case of theft.

Has 3-piece body and v-shaped neck just like Eric Clapton.

It's not a Relic but is with normal wear and tear over twenty years adding a nice aged appearence to it.

Yeah, I like how an aged lacquer face looks.




What makes it a real "one of a kind" is the pickup configuration it has: Bartolini V90s, Seymour Duncan Little 59, Bartolini V90s, Seymour Duncan JB from neck to bridge.

It has a 3 position strat pickup selector and another small 3 position flip switch that is activated when the strat PU selector is at the middle position to deliver signals from Bartolini PU/PUs as selected on the small flip switch.

On the back of the head is the old Custom Shop logo.


Crocodile Locking Pegs were not so popular when Sperzel was in fashion back in ten years when I decided to have replacements.

However so, I prefer Crocs because Sperzel requires enlarged holes on the head, and adding an undesired "Future Guitar" appearence. Well some like it to be like that... I don't. In case of Croc Pegs, they need some kind of a stuffing such as a wood chip between the hole and the sleeve.
The bridge has been replaced with a pre-Gotoh Wilkinson VS Vintage, but it's fairly rusty and need another replacement, or should I WD40 it?

I cannot bring it around for rehearsals and gigs any more, for I have invested too much on this... Well that's why I need that Ibanez that nobody wants to steal.

Comments

Rocklee said…
beautiful.......you are the specifics?

thx
Roany
vstcomplex said…
I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me

KORG Legacy Crack

Popular posts from this blog

KORG Trinity Pro with HDR Option/ ROLAND PCR-M80

Yamaha Melodion