AradazAmp Green


O Jeez! It's so nasty that this goes for free!!
AradazAmp is created by an Indonesian student, Arie Ardiansyah.
It looks like he's also a guitarist of a local band, but what is smoking is not his guitar, but his PC, and it was reported on his blog that, his PC died the other day. I kinda understand why...
O I just found that he is also a Blogspotter! Probably I could leave notes for Mr. Ardiansyah sometime...
But hey if you have any extra buck for him and his genious works, he's accepting donations.
Is he aware the fact that a free VST guitar amp sim of this quality is like a strafe taking out all those pricey sim softs!?
It's just too good to be true guitar amp sim and I am unable to find anything of better quality yet.
There really is no spot to be pointed out on this sim, but if I dared so to do, I would suggest to improve the behaviour in case where the guitar volume is less than ten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KORG Trinity Pro with HDR Option/ ROLAND PCR-M80

Yamaha Melodion