Ibanez RG540 Limited Edition




This is the first Ibanez I bought.


After the application of several additional oil stain, it has this nice oiled mahogany texture.


Only that I could have only 22 frets, this Ibanez could sound just right for me: Current 24 fret nect inevitably shift the neck pickup a little closer to the bridge, resulting in more muffled "half tone" (tapped bridge + middle) compared to the original Fender Strats.


But we never know... Probably I could start a mod project with this guitar...


I tried numbers of PU configurations on this guitar before I applied the best out of them to my Fender Custom Shop Strat. And I figured I like Bartolini V90S that is on this guitar also (the white PU in the pictures)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KORG Trinity Pro with HDR Option/ ROLAND PCR-M80

Yamaha Melodion