Microphones: Shure SM57; AKG C3000; Behringer C-2/ Headphone: Sony MDR7506



SM57: A microphone that represents rock guitar sounds together with Vintage 30 cab... I really do not need any other things before exploring outside of this killer combination...






C3000: I bought this for Full Acoustic Jazz models, turned out to be the mic for all the acoustic instruments/vocals. I am not so much knowledgeable of any other studio quality microphone except for U87 that we had in the recording studio of a music production company where I used to work for, but I would say C3000 is very bright and strident at times compared to U87 but I love C3000 better somehow.


C-2: I work on my podcast recording with this microphone that comes in a pair. I split the pair and share with the other narrator to maintain persistency in the quality. We really do not have to be in a same studio lately to get the stuff recorded... The sound file is delivered to my SkyDrive account over the Internet and kaboom! I have all the required parts recorded elsewhere. It works wonders for minimum investment of 50 bucks or so. I can tell you from C-2 that their 1" diaphram models should sound very good.



MDR7506: An affordable yet best sounding headphone I ever tried. Recently the lint wiring went bad and it is in a repair shop as shown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KORG Trinity Pro with HDR Option/ ROLAND PCR-M80

Yamaha Melodion