Ibanez S540

The second Ibanez. I got it professionally tuned up and modified (PUs, wiring, fret wire replacement....)

Pu configuration is Duncan 59 Trembacker, Bartolini V90s, and Duncan JB Trembacker from neck to bridge.


I prefer this one to the RG only because the number of frets being 22 allowing pickup placements closer to Fender Strats.


I am contented this guitar sounding very close to my Fender only that this has two studs on the bridge resulting in less sustain; six screws has more sustain, you know...

You see the JB installed upside down only for the coil tap wiring's purpose. As a matter of fact, 59 is installed upside down as well that nobody can tell because there's no Duncan logo on it.

The sound sample of my musics are all recorded with this guitar.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KORG Trinity Pro with HDR Option/ ROLAND PCR-M80

Yamaha Melodion